The AAAAA – Awesome At Awarding Awards Award
The Hobbler has bestowed on me the AAAAA. Apparently she took it personal that I bestowed on her an award, once upon a loooooong time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Well, maybe she liked the award and this is her way (strange as it might be) of saying thank you.
Awesome At Awarding Awards Award
Most blog awards want you to answer certain questions about yourself. Since the people who give those out usually already know something about you, let’s play this award game a little different.
Rules for this are pretty simple. I’m going to list some words. Your job is to write the first thing you think of when you read that word. Then pass this on to anyone who gave you an award. Or not…I’m not a big fan of rules.
- Awards – Those cheap plastic things your kid brings home from school that are already chipped and are for something really silly like, “Best red-haired, left-handed boy in class”
- You – Wait! Does “you” mean her referring to me or me now referring to you. I’m confused
- Blogging – That annoying thing no one is willing to stop doing because we all want people to read us and follow us and like us and think constantly, “I wish I was that amazing and witty.”
- Don’t – This word only occurs in my vocabulary every day. “Don’t hit your sister. Don’t run with scissors. Don’t throw that away it was only on the floor for 10 seconds.” It never appears in my vocabulary against my own person. E.g. you will never hear me say…“Don’t buy me another gift. Don’t beg me to have coffee with you again. Don’t take me out for my birthday. Don’t you think we’ve had enough ice cream?”
- Let’s – This word always incurs images of a little puppy jumping around at someone’s feet going. “Let’s play! Let’s play! Let’s play!” I feel a little this way every day. Wonder if I’ll ever outgrow the puppy stage….
- Why – Usually this one revolves around food. As in, “Why did I eat so many burritos last night?” I say this while lying in bed burning holes in the sheet and DH is running for his moms.
- Party – I’m down. Name the time and place and I’ll be there. Always.
- Oh – Oh! You wanted me to actually concentrate on what you were telling me. Silly you. Did you forget I have attention deficit oh shiny. (Hey, I think I just found the correct use of “you”!)
- Try – There is no “try” in my world. There’s do! As in, do your chores, homework, what I tell you, etc.
- Watch – As in watch me out cartwheel, somersault, back flip my kids into the pool, off the bed, on the trampoline. Somebody call 911 and watch them lift my sorry butt off the ground.
- Life – Something I used to have. Now I have 3 more of them I get to watch on a daily basis. I no longer have a life, but I can live vicariously through the 3 I produced, now that I’m an old, washed-up mom.
- Favorite – I’m not allowed this anymore. I’m not bitter. I just don’t get my favorite t.v., ice cream, coffee. I even try hiding them around the house and someone always finds it and eats, drinks, takes it before I remember where I hid it.
- No – I used to tell DH, “Repeating ‘no’ to the kids 15,000 times a day does not count toward my 24,000 word quota for the day.” This was often reminded to him at 11 p.m. when I was still talking about 1500 words a minute and he wanted to go to sleep.
- I’m – I’m going to go find happy girl. I think I left her in aisle 13 next to my sanity. Which I probably laid down to pick up a screaming child and rush frantically from the store in embarrassment.
- Sorry – I’m sorry you’re bored. Let me quit everything I’m doing to entertain you. I’m sorry I didn’t build you 2 playmates so you wouldn’t have to be bored. Oh wait! I did. Go play with them.
Passing this award on to people who have bestowed awards on me and what award they bestowed….
Memoirs of an Evil Stepmom - Glitter E Anus Award & Versatile Blogger Award & Sunshine Award (She really loves me)
The Hobbler – Best Liar Award
Sarsm – For tagging me in a game of “it”
Five Second Rules - Liebster Award, Mrs. Sparkley’s 10 Commandments Award, The Sunshine Award, Candle Lighter Award